Monday, September 26, 2011

now what?

I'm still doing really well when it comes to anxiety issues. I don't know why. Maybe it's the self-help books. Maybe it's the class I've been taking. Maybe hypnosis really is a miracle-worker.

Not that everything is perfect. I've still been feeling "sick" at times, and I've been unnecessarily taking my temperature a lot. But all of it just doesn't feel as bad as usual. It feels like the emetophobia of my college years, when I had things under control at least 80% of the time.

I'm not sure what to do with this period of calmness, because I keep thinking it's the perfect time to challenge myself - but how? Sometimes I think I've boxed myself in so much over the course of my entire life that I can't even see what's outside the box anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment