Tuesday, November 1, 2011

practice trip

We took another practice road trip this past weekend. We went to the same restaurant, and this time, I got something that I considered to be "unsafe" to eat while out in public. After eating, we drove around the area. We were looking for a particular store, but we never found it. We just kept driving around and got kind of lost in a semi-busy area. Driving in an unfamiliar area and traffic and being lost are all things that make me stressed out, but I didn't start feeling really "sick" because of it, which is exciting to me. I think I am ready for the VA trip. I actually feel like I can handle it. There were many times during the past year when I felt like I might be stuck here forever because of my anxiety, so I am looking forward to getting far away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment